By providing accessible educational programs, Arts 4 All enables any student to engage and experience the arts, which ultimately strengthens bonds within the community.
What do we offer?
We are able to provide arts instruction through year-round programming at Inna’s Hall of Fame Performing Arts Conservatory where scholarship recipients can take part in productions, classes, and camps as well as an after-school enrichment program and private arts instruction.
Scholarships are awarded to our students who have talent and potential out of the ordinary. Auditions are held at Inna’s Hall of Fame.
Arts for All is also partnering with area public schools to bring arts education back into the lives of youth in order to build confidence, creativity, and skills they can carry with them for the rest of their lives.
Community Black Box Theater is the main location for the organization. Within this transformational space, students and spectators alike partake in educational experiences on and off stage. Scholarship participants in the theater, dance, music, and visual art programs receive high-quality age-appropriate instruction allowing both personal and artistic abilities. Performances will be presented to spectators from the Broward County areas allowing students from public schools to interact with director, actors, and performers.
- Coffee & Canvas!- Thursday, November 2nd, 2017, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM- Come join Art Instructor, Ayesha, for a delightful morning with a paintbrush in hand while enjoying a freshly brewed cup of coffee! All materials to create will be provided by us for only $20.00 per person, along with a few light refreshments; but you are welcome to bring whatever you like to enhance your experience.
- Tea & Fashion Show Fundraiser presented by Avon, Saturday, November 4th, 2017, 3:00-6:00 PM -Arts-4-All and Avon are teaming up for a fun-filled afternoon to support the arts!
Your donation and purchase proceeds benefit Arts-4-All scholarship fund and enrichment programs.Enjoy original artworks and live performances from some of Broward’s best up and coming musicians, dancers, and actors from Inna’s Hall of Fame Performing Arts Conservatory.
Avon top selling products will be available for purchase. Enjoy sipping tea and delightful finger foods followed by an Avon fashion show featuring fall apparel and accessories! Proceeds will benefit the scholarship fund and enrichment programs from Arts-4-All.
This event is by invitation only. Get your invitation by supporting Arts-4-All with a min $35 donation.
- Mid-Semester Open House – Thursday, November 9th, 6:00 PM- As the semester approaches the midway point just before the Holidays kick in, IHOF wishes to invite the parents of our students to see the progress we have made together, learn what is coming up for next semester, and continue to build a relationship with our wonderful staff! Also, we would like to invite new students and parents to join us so we may start the conversation of Spring Enrollment for you or your little ones.
Students have a short school day, followed by a day off from school, which makes our Open House a perfect way to spend the evening! So, set your calendars and we look forward to seeing everyone for Open House!
- The Coloring Book – December 8th & 9th, 7:00 PM, December 10th 3:00 PM– Performed by our MTP students, the pages of a coloring book come alive when the animals must learn to not judge each other based on appearance after being colored in different styles.
- Seasonal Allergies – Friday, December 15th, 7:00 PM – Do you have Seasonal Allergies? You might be experiencing the symptoms of them and not even know it. Seasonal Allergies tend to show themselves right around the holidays: do you feel a tickle in the back of your throat when you realize your vegetable dishes cooked faster than you thought, and now they’re ready a full hour before the turkey will be out of the oven? Do your eyes water uncontrollably after you’ve nearly broken your back climbing into the attic to find the Christmas lights (and then discover that only half the strand lights up)? Do you find yourself overheated when family members decide to extend their vacation and “hang out” for a few more days in your home?
Then you, my friend, have got Seasonal Allergies. And you are not alone! 9 out of 10 people have Seasonal Allergies, but nobody has a case worse than Julia Shelby and her brother Peter. So get ready to laugh away your throat tickle, and clear your sinuses with a healthy dose of Holiday Fun.
The Nutcracker Ballet – Saturday, December 23rd, 4:00 PM – On Christmas Eve, a little girl named Clara falls asleep after a party at her home and dreams herself into a fantastic world where toys become larger than life. Her beloved Nutcracker comes to life and defends her from the Mouse Queen, then is turned into a prince after Clara saved its life. The Nutcracker is presented to you by Arts 4 All and Inna’s Hall of Fame Dance School.
For more information about event times and tickets, ask our office.
We are thankful for our sustaining sponsors of our organization. Together we touch the artistic spirit of more children every day. We have plans to attend many family community events throughout the remainder of this year at which all of our sponsors will be featured. We are excited to show our families our supporters at our upcoming dance and theater production of The Lion King!
We are devoted to serving our communities and plan to utilize your contribution to blossom the joy of the arts within each child!